2005年9月10日星期六

日記一篇 10.9.2005

黃島主 10th Sep 2005, 4:19 PM 東邪日常生活記事 (298 Reads)

10th September 2005, good weather.

Don;t know why, prefering using English to write blog if the contents are solely related to my diary life. Yeah, it could be faster for my typing here, maybe...

Getting up late this morning, perhaps the long telephone chat till 4:00 am. Anyway, it's still lucky to wake up and got back to work. I always hate working on Saturday, because it's inefficient. Just don't know whether you are agreeable to my views, but if you look around most of the workers in the office on Saturday, you will see most of them are chating, playing and telephoning .

Some of them, even bring along with their childs to the office to raise whenever they get news that the big boss will not come back to office. Shame.

Anyway, no control of them, means there is also no control of me. Perhaps the reason for my staying in this firm, is because of the freedom envirnoment.

Staying at home in afternoon on Saturaday is a no easy thing killing time. Fortunately, receiving a phone saying a gathering at bar to be held tonight, great~

Ah~~just found out an old CD of Leon Lai on top of my piano, great to listen his old pop songs. Seems i haven't bought new CDs for years....not because i am supporting pirated downloading, but instead, apart from those kindergarden singers, is there still non-rubbish pop music worth buying in Hong Kong's current music market?

Negative. I opine.

留言(0) 引用(0) 話題(我的日記)

沒有留言: