2005年9月15日星期四

My Diary 15.9.2005

黃島主 16th Sep 2005, 1:16 AM 東邪日常生活記事 (311 Reads)

15th September 2005, great day, and great dinner.

Having received my friend's call, we went to have dinner tonight and with no hesitation, I invited him to have dinner again at "Fung" sushi again although it has been the second time for me there this week.

Tonight, I found there were more Japanese chefs there and the quality of the food was unexpectedly enhanced further. 2 hungry guys altogether cleaned near 20 plates of sushi and the bill was also unexpectedly reasonable if it was compared with other high class Japanese restaurant. I would like to comment that tonight's food was near the level of the sushi I tasted in Japan.

Toro, Toro, Toro!!!! The toppest class of O-Toro sushi costed HK$45 for 1 piece. It was indeed not cheap, in such a corner street shop. But i am sure one might have to pay double price if you wanna have the same quality in other so-called packaged high class Japanese restaurants.

Oh...........here is not a food comment anyway, please don't trust me 100% if you fail to taste the same achievement, I had tonight, when you go next time. Why? cos no one could guarantee the sushi will still be fresh and with good taste in future.

Anyway, i had luck tonight! Thanks God.

留言(0) 引用(0) 話題(我的日記)

沒有留言: